Hotel Los Farallones, was created with the aim of providing our guests with the best place to stay in the area and the highest quality of service. To achieve those objectives we have created the following rules:
- Smoking in rooms is not allowed.
- Pets or pets will not be allowed into the rooms or facilities.
- It is not allowed to keep the surfboards in the rooms, they must be left in the available racks.
- Cookware is not allowed in rooms such as kitchens, ovens, microwaves, toasters, etc.
- No guests or visits to the resort are allowed. The facilities of Hotel Los Farallones are exclusively for the use of guests staying with us and authorized people.
- Bikers, backs, tourist guides and maids are not allowed in the hotel’s social areas without prior authorization from management.
If you plan to visit us with small children, we allow ourselves to make the following suggestions:
- Please do not stop supervising the children in the wooden decks, the handrails are wider than normal and can fall.
- Do not allow your children to swim alone in the sea, the currents are quite strong and could be dragged by them.
- The use of the pools is at your own risk. We are not responsible for damages or accidents that occurred at the hotel.
- The deposit is not refundable but is transferable to another date if requested at least 7 days before the booked arrival date.
- Reservations made 7 days or less before arrival. The deposit is not refundable or transferable.
High season -The deposit is non-refundable or non-transferable.